YOU ASK, WE ANSWER
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Frequently Asked Questions
For many spa owners, regular service and maintenance from a professional are worth it. Regular service can help to ensure that your spa water is always safe, enjoyable, and ready to use. A professional can also use this time to inspect your spa, looking for any issues or potential problem areas that could lead to damage, an imbalance in water chemistry, or costly repairs, and rectifying the situation before it grows into a larger issue.
- Test your hot tub water with test strips once or twice a week.
- Treat your hot tub water accordingly based on the readings from the test strips.
- Clean the filter every two weeks with water from the hose.
- Drain, clean, and fill the hot tub once every three to four months.
Are you thinking about buying a swimming pool? Both above-ground and below-ground swimming pools can prove to be a great addition to just about any lifestyle and backyard. So long as your backyard has the space to accommodate a swimming pool you should have no worry about the installation process.
Benefits of Swimming Pools:
- Improved home value
- Spend more time with family
- Low-impact and comfortable exercise
- Create a place for entertainment
- Relax and reduce stress
- Improve your health
- Create a beautiful backyard living space
If you and your family can benefit from any of the above, a swimming pool may be right for you. To get started, speak with our team of swimming pool experts today.
Choosing between a pool and hot tub can depend on your lifestyle, budget and personal preferences. If you’re looking for a new approach to recreation, exercise or entertainment and have a larger backyard, a swimming pool might be the obvious choice for you. On the other hand, if you’re looking to reduce stress, ease aches and pains, and find a new way to relax, a hot tub might be right up your alley.
If you can’t decide between the two, it sounds like you might benefit from both! Many hot tub and swimming pool combination installations offer a complete backyard experience, catering to both those who want to relax and get active! Not to mention that a hot tub spillover installation can really make you the envy of all your neighbors and loved ones.
Pool maintenance is an ongoing process and should be completed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Use a net to remove surface debris to keep the water clear and free of buildup.
- Clean the skimmers.
- Vacuum the bottom of the pool.
- Test with strips and treat the water accordingly to ensure it is balanced
- Clean the pool deck or patio area.
- Clean the pool tiles.
- Clean the pool pumps completely and perform a backwash.
A clean and functioning filter is key to an operational filtration system, as it catches and removes dirt and debris, keeping the water clean and free of impurities. We recommend rinsing the filter every two weeks with fresh water from the hose or kitchen sink. You can also use this time to spray it down with a filter cleaner and then continue to rinse.
Making the decision to buy a hot tub is a big one. It’s not something you do every day, after all. Your lifestyle can have a significant impact on the decision to purchase a hot tub. Before making the decision, ask yourself these following questions:
- Where in my backyard will I install a hot tub?
- Will the hot tub be for my entire family, or just for me?
- Will I benefit from fewer aches and pains, better sleep, and reduced stress?
- Will I enjoy the convenience of access to a hydromassage in the comfort of my own home?
- Will my family benefit from the additional family time in the spa?
If you said yes to one or more of the questions above, a hot tub might be right for you! Speak with one of our team members to learn more about the prices, sizes, and brands available to you.
Several factors can influence the kind of swimming pool installation that you create.
- Time and money: in-ground installations tend to take a little longer to complete and can pose additional costs, although the result is truly worth the wait.
- Backyard layout: above-ground swimming pools are often built into an existing raised deck or require a ladder, while in-ground installations are often the centerpiece of a backyard paradise.
- Your lifestyle: if moving is a possibility, an above-ground pool can come with you, while an in-ground pool is there to stay.
No installation is better than the other, it all depends on your lifestyle and personal preferences.
No pool is complete without the right supplies and accessories. Aim to always have the following on hand to improve your entire backyard experience!
– Water treatment products
– Surface skimmer
– Vacuum and brushes
– Safety cover
Discover how you can transform your backyard into the tropical paradise that you’ve always dreamed of. It all begins with an idea.