National Pools Covid-19 Update
Dear Valued National Pools and Spas Customers,
We want to begin by expressing our thoughts and prayers to those who have been affected. We know spring has sprung, and we wanted to keep you up to date on our current protocol.
Below we have outlined the protocol in place and these measures will continue to advance as we receive updates from our Local, State and Federal Authorities:
- We are vigorously following the CDC interim guidance for businesses and employers, found on the CDC Website (www.cdc.gov). We encourage our customers to do the same.
- We are actively encouraging sick employees to stay home.
- We are performing routine environmental cleaning.
- We have lessened our store hours to follow curfew protocol.
- We are cutting back on staff to practice safe social distancing (please be patient with staff that is in)
- Please use common sense and if you are feeling ill-stay home.
- We are starting a curb side pickup. Please call ahead to order your supplies.
As we start to enter the beginning of our busy season, it is important to us that we create a safe and healthy environment for our customers and employees. We will continue to change our protocol as need be to follow with any government restrictions. Please be patient with us as we keep our employees and customers safe. Thank you for understanding and stay healthy.
National Pools and Spas
401 Route 206
Hillsborough, NK 08844
1177 Route 130
Robbinsville, NJ 08691
2495 Brunswick Pike
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648